For dotnet training in Software development designing & developing Program Using ASP.Net, VB .Net etc., We will train your skills in a better way through our training.
Why Choose CodeBind Technologies for Dotnet Training?
- CodeBind Technologies is ensuring to full fill your expectation than providing real time training to all engineering streams.
- We are upgrading the latest technologies in a periodical manner and that are delivering to the students on swiftly.
- Provides Hands-on training by the experienced professionals from the reputed industries of MNCs like TCS, HCL, and BSNL…
- Supporting the innovative ideas into establishing the real time projects in various emerging technologies.
- We are not focusing only in technical terms, moreover we are involving ourselves to provide the placement training and career development training.
Dotnet Training Concepts
TRAINING DURATION: 1 MONTHS, 2 MONTHS, 3 MONTHS.
- Theoretical and Practical Introduction to c#
C# basics, data types, array and structures
Oop's in c#
Advance .net programming
.net and com interoperability
Working with linq
Linq to sql and visual studio
Working with files
Ado .net in windows application
Building browser-based applications (xbap)
Constructing navigation applications
Retrieving result sets
Using subqueries and managing database
Creating tables and enforcing data integrating
Manage data in tables
Real Time Project Work
Daily Side by Side Practical exposure
Real Time Project Development
USE OF TRAINING IN CODEBIND TECHNOLOGIES
Certificates and Software
- Course Completion Certificate.
- Project Completion Certificate.
- Training Documents.
- Sample Resume for Placement.
- Useful Softwares.
- Corporate Training Test Portal Access.
- Short Term – 15 Days to 1 Month
- Normal Term – 2 Months
- Long Term – 3 Months to 6 Months
- Quality Training by Experienced Trainers from MNC like tcs, hcl, infosys, wipro, ford etc.,
- Practical and real time Training
- Atmost individual care and Individual Focus.
- We will be open on all days including Saturday and Sundays.