Top 10 Programming Languages In 2020
Very Useful Software Programming Languages To Learn In 2020
Top 10 Programming Languages in 2020
10. PHP(Hypertext Preprocessor)
- Difficulty Level : Easy to Learn. 4.5 out 5 Stars
- Job opportunity : Huge! 4.5 out of 5
The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. PHP is basically used for developing web based software applications. This tutorial helps you to build your base with PHP.
Why to Learn PHP?
- PHP started out as a small open source project that evolved as more and more people found out how useful it was. Rasmus Lerdorf unleashed the first version of PHP way back in 1994.
- PHP is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer specially when they are working in Web Development Domain. I will list down some of the key advantages of learning PHP:
- Tight connection to the database.
- Easy to use.
- Open source
- Bad error handling
- Difficulty Level : Easy to Learn. 3 out 5 Stars
- Job opportunity : Huge! 4 out of 5
MATLAB is a statistical analysis tool that is used in various industries for Data Analysis. MATLAB is used widely in the Computer Vision and Image processing industry as well.
Why to Learn MATLAB?
- MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation.
- Typical uses include: ... Data analysis, exploration, and visualization.
- Implement and test your algorithms easily.
- Develop the computational codes easily.
- Debug easily.
- Use a large database of built in algorithms.
- Process still images and create simulation videos easily.
- Symbolic computation can be easily done.
- its cost of License
- Offers less flexibility than C++
- Requires decent effort and time to learn